DRUG & ALCOHOL POLICY
Drug & Alcohol Policy
- ASCA Maritime FZE ensures a safe environment for all associates; employees, contractors, visitors and clients. Employees are given the opportunity to work to the best of their ability and a professional image is to be maintained at all times. In doing so, we enforce a zero tolerance policy to drugs and alcohol.
- This includes whilst travelling to and from Company premises and during the hours of employment. The use of any prescription drugs or mood altering substances which could also affect ones performance is also not tolerated.
- Any associate found to be under the influence of any such substances will immediately face appropriate disciplinary action.
- Senior Management may require any employee, sea or shore based to submit to a random alcohol and/or drugs test when required.
- This policy is applicable to all Employees, Sub-Contractors, Visitors and vendor personnel within ASCA Maritime FZE property.
- Management will not hesitate to immediately dismiss any associate should they not adhere to the above or if found breaking any other official laws.