QuALITY, HEALTH, AND SAFETY policy
Quality, Health and Safety Policy
ASCA Maritime has established, implemented and maintains a Quality, Health and Safety policy that, within the defined scope of its Quality, Health and Safety Management System.
Establishing the Quality, Health and Safety policy
- Includes a commitment to provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health and is appropriate to the purpose, size and context of the organization and to the specific nature of its Quality, Health and Safety risks and opportunities;
- Is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction;
- Provides a framework for setting Quality, Health and Safety objectives;
- Includes a commitment to fulfil compliance obligations, eliminate hazards and reduce QH&S risks, continual improvement of the Quality, Health and Safety Management System to enhance Quality and H&S performance, prevention of injury and ill health, consultation and participation of employees.
Communicating the Quality, Health and Safety Policy
- Is available and maintained as documented information;
- Is communicated, understood and applied within the organization including all persons working under the control of the organization with the intent that they are made aware of their individual QHS obligations;
- Is available to relevant interested parties, as appropriate;
- Is reviewed periodically to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organization.